The aim of Dnet Consult is to contribute to international development through networking among consultants and development partners.
The core competencies of Dnet Consult include the thematic issues of
- Support for good governance and institutional development within the public sector
- Cross-sector analyses and development initiatives with focus on synergies between the economic and social sectors.
Dnet Consult focuses on the following approaches and elements of the development process:
- Design and implementation of studies, projects and programmes
- Long-term institutional capacity development in the partner countries
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects, programmes and modes of cooperation with a focus on the achieved results and impact. The evaluation results are utilized for improvement of approaches, systems and tools, among others for
- More systematic efforts for institutional capacity development
- Improved institutional, social and economic sustainability of the results
- Increased cooperation among the partners in the development process
- Better integration of the cross-cutting issues of good governance, gender issues and environmental concerns in the development processes.